Day 1 – Becoming an effective leader:
- Developing your school culture
- What type of leader are you?
- The characteristics of effective leaders
Day 2 – Working with your teams:
- How senior teams work together
- The roles and responsibilities of senior leadership
- How you can build effective teams
Day 3 – How good is my school and how can we improve?
- How to determine how good your school is and help you identify this at the current time
- Input on school self-evaluation, driving school improvement and ‘simplexity’ planning
- Looking at the national self-improving schools agenda