How does the curriculum work?
The leadership curriculum is structured around four levels that reflect the different stages in a leader’s professional development and career:
- Level 1: leading a team within an organisation*
- Level 2: leading or aspiring to lead across an organisation**
- Level 3: leading or aspiring to lead an organisation
- Level 4: leading or aspiring to lead across more than one organisation
* focusing mainly on middle leaders
** focusing mainly on senior leaders
Each of the first three levels offers a professional qualification that will provide national recognition of your leadership development and achievement. The qualifications have a structure that combine core elements with the freedom to specialise or develop your own professional areas of interest.
In addition to offering a more flexible qualification route, the curriculum also gives you the option to study some learning areas on their own. That means you’ll be able to choose the development that makes the biggest difference to you, whether you want to focus on one aspect of leadership in your current role, or acquire the skills and recognition to take the next step in your career.